Hey everyone! Sorry for lack of posts but there will be more soon.. promise! For now these are my latest DIY Beauty videos from my youtube channel. These are remedies for your hair and skin, that I use often and have a great effect if used consistently. I hope you find them helpful. Let me know what you think 🙂
Hey everyone! Super easy to make and you can find what you need in your kitchen. I love using this mask because it makes the hair feel so soft and new.
What you will need:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk (but you can use less or more depending on the length of you hair)
- 2 tablespoons of a carrier oil I used almond oil but you can use oils like olive or coconut.
- 1/2 a lemon
Have you tried this hair mask?!
Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a super easy olive oil hair treatment/mask you can do at home. This mask has been one of my faves cause its super easy, only contain ones ingredient and add instant moisture to the hair. I use a hair dye applicator to apply it that I got home Sally’ Beauty Supply but it’s totally optional. I find using the applicator makes it less messy.
All you need is organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
- Benefits of Olive Oil:
- First off olive oil is an all in one- the oil itself helps skin dryness, dandruff and dry hair (think of it as a SUPER natural moisturizer)
- Helps to mend damaged hair and spilt ends
- Properties of the oil help to condition the hair adding extreme shine
- Also helps with Blood circulation, allowing hair growth
Most off in the wintertime using an Olive Oil hair treatment makes hair so shiny and healthy. Because this oil is thicker and heavier, it’s great for cold weather when hair can become dry after washing and using heat on it. You will see the results of shiny, softness and moisture to the hair.
I also uploaded a youtube video showing you how to apply it. Check it out!
Have you tried this hair treatment?!