Hey everyone! My top 10 drugstore makeup.
- #1 Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation
I mixed the two shades #25 Nude Beige + #20 Classic Ivory for my perfect match
- #2 Maybelline FIT me Foundation in BOTH Formulas
I use mixed together Dewy + Smooth #130 Buff Beige and Matte Powerless #120 Classic Ivory
- #3 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind NEUTRALIZER loveeee
Wear this on top of my concealer
- #4 Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Shade 15 Fair Clair
- #5 Rimmel Natural Bronzer
Shade 021 Sun Light
- #6 Milani Baked Blush
- #7 NYX Lipliners
Fave shade is Natural SPL810
Wear it will tons of nude/brownish lipsticks but also on it’s own all over lips
- #8 L’oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid liner
In Carbon Black
- #9 L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner, Black
- #10 L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara
in Carbon Black
What is your favorite drugstore makeup?
Hello everybody! These are products that I have been using almost everyday and having been loving.
1.Dessert Essence Raspberry Shampoo 2. Milani Lip Liner 04 Natural 3. Mally Face Primer 4. Iope Air Cushion Foundation 5. Pura d’or Rose Hip Seed Oil 6. Trader Joe’s Lavender Salt Scrub 7. Pura d’or Organic Face Cream 8. Kiss Eyelashes in #11
What’s your beauty “must-haves”?!
Hey everyone! For the last month and half I have been growing out my natural nails. I figured it would help me save time and money and would help my nails be healthier and stronger. I mean, I love getting my nails done with gel but it is so hard to remove and I don’t like how dead my nail is after I remove the polish.
So today, I am just sharing some of my tips that have helped me grow out my natural nails nice long and strong.
Nail Care Tips
- -Drink Water! H2O, Aqua.. Whatever you want to call it! Drink up. Water hydrates from the inside out making out nails, hair and skin healthy and strong.
- -Base and Top Coat- Seche Vita. I have been using this base and top coat every time I do my nails and it has kept my nails really hard so they won’t break. It is also is good for making your nail polish last and not chip for awhile.
- -Washing your hands every time you use a nail polish remover and before you redo your nails.
- -Using a non-acetone nail polish remover.
- -Wear gloves to protect hands and nails when cleaning and washing dishes.
- -Apply a hand cream and cuticle oil every night before bed.
- -File nails don’t clip!
These are some of the tips. For more details check out the video down below, where I go into more detail.
What are your favorite nail care tips and tricks?
Hey everyone! Today I want to share this Meme Box I purchased and received in the mail. I was super excited to get this box and see what skincare it came with. It is called the Fountain of Youth Box- Check it out here! There is a coupon code, use “Fancy” for 15% off your order! =) When it comes to package boxes or subscriptions, I can be a little picky because sometimes I feel like they can be a waste of money. But I have been really satisfied with the skincare boxes from memebox.com. It has full-size products and a great way to try new Korean skincare without paying for each product separately. That way you might find something you really like and then can buy it again on the site. What first sold me on this box was knowing it came with this sleeping pack. I use a sleeping pack every night after I do my skincare routine. What a sleeping pack does is lock in all the moisture and products you have put onto your skin while you sleep. I always use one from Tony Molly but this brand looked cool. What drew me in was the 17 black food complexes it contains that benefit the skin.
It came with 3 other full-sized anti-winkle products. Can’t wait to try them out. I mean, it’s okay to age, it happens and theres no slowing down, but if we can slow down the winkles that come along with aging.. why not?!
What is your favorite Korean skincare product?!
Hi everyone! I love makeup but when it comes to easy, effective DIYs I am all in. Today I am sharing a great way to calm and treat the skin using aloe vera plant. Making aloe vera ice cubes and using them to massage the face, not only feels good but also helps to depuff, calm redness and treats the skin.
Benefits of using Aloe Vera on the skin:
-Anti-inflammatory properties help in treating blemishes
-Softens skin cells leaving skin soft
-Helps to fade scares and acne marks
Applying the aloe vera cube straight to the face feels so good. It is truly a treat for the skin.
Check out the DIY in the video below
Also if you are interested, here is a DIY video on Aloe Vera hair mask
How do you use aloe vera plant? Let me know.